A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Friday, November 18, 2016

Home Sweet Home

I'm back home from my trip!  6 hotels in 15 days.  Planes, trains, taxis, vans, buses, and even a boat!  I'll be going through the 2,000 pictures I took and sharing some of them with you soon.  It was a good trip, but there were some hard parts to it, too.  It will take me a while to decompress, get over jet lag, and process everything we saw.

Surprisingly, this morning, we jumped right back into homeschooling.  The kids are working on paintings right now, since we finished all our subjects for today.


It was great to hang out with my teens last night, and catch up on all the latest with school and friends and such.

This post may be linked up at these linky parties.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment