A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Koru Naturals Hair and Skin Care


We got a lovely package of goodies to review from Koru Naturals!  Some of you may remember when we reviewed their Shampoo & Conditioner and Emu Oil.


This time around, we received the Argan Oil & Sandalwood Hair Tonic, the Manuka Honey & Propolis Soap, and the Skin Clear Creme.

 Koru Naturals Review

Up first, we have the skin creme!  I was initially ambivalent about the idea of reviewing a skin creme, since I normally use nothing on my face.  I'm a low maintenance sort of mama.  When we received it, the weather was quite warm, and Brianna opened the creme not thinking that it had been in the back of a brown truck all day long.  It was liquefied and she sloshed a little of it on herself as she opened it.

Seeing that it contained honey, I was rather surprised by the lemony smell this creme has.  It smells wonderful and feels nice when I rub it on my face.  It leaves my skin soft, too.  I like to apply it after my morning shower.

The skin clear cream comes in a 4 ounce jar and has a second inner lid and a little application paddle, to help keep impurities out.  Brianna and I have been using it for 6 weeks, and the level of the creme has not dropped noticeably, so I imagine it will last quite a while.  The Skin Clear Creme sells for $19.20.

 Koru Naturals Review

The honey & propolis soap smells nice, too.


It's cute, too, with a little bee embossed on the top, reminding us of the honey and propolis ingredients our friends, the bees, make for us.


The bottom side is a milky off white color.  This soap is moisturizing, and left my hands soft.  It sells for $7.90 and would make a nice Christmas gift.

 Koru Naturals Review

The last item is the Argan Oil & Sandalwood Hair Tonic.  Reading the ingredients list is very reassuring.  Every item is an oil.  No chemicals or unpronounceable unknowns.  Some are very familiar, as they are essential oils I have.


I love that it only takes a dribble to achieve results.  This 4 ounce bottle will last me ages.  At $12.20, that's a good deal.

I wash my long hair every other day, and a few drops of this oil leaves it tangle free, manageable and smooth.  It doesn't feel greasy or dirty the second day, which can happen when I use "stuff" in my hair.

I have used argan oil in my hair for a few years now, so I noticed a different smell to this product than what I was used to.  Not unpleasant, just different.  It took me a couple days to realize that must be the sandalwood oil.

We have enjoyed all the things we've tried from Koru Naturals so far, but I have to say, my absolute favorite is the emu oil.

I hope you'll take a moment to poke around the Koru Naturals website and see all the great products they offer.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Pinterest.  To read what other Crew families have to say about various products from Koru Naturals, please click the box below.

Koru Naturals Review

Crew Disclaimer

This post may be linked up at these linky parties.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment