A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Natracare feminine hygiene products

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Natracare sent me a lovely package of products to review!

Women today have many options for feminine hygiene, unlike previous generations.  Let's make choices that are the most healthy for us and for the Earth.

Natracare was created in 1989 by environmentalist Susie Hewson, who wanted to offer an alternative to the toxin laden sanitary products typically sold.


Natracare's tampons are made from 100% certified organic cotton that is GMO-free, grown without pesticides, and not processed with chlorine bleaches.  Their pads and tampons contain no plastics or synthetics.  This makes me feel good about sharing them with my daughter.

Initially, she wasn't sure what to think about the cardboard applicator, as she was accustomed to plastic.  However, over the course of her cycle, she got used to it, even going so far as to prefer it over plastic applicators in the end.

I've recently mentioned my main preferred menstrual product, and I was pleased to find that Natracare's pantyliners and wipes compliment that choice quite well.  The wipes are a great size to keep in a purse.

You can find Natracare's products in grocery stores and drug stores nationwide, and their organic and natural cotton tampons, pads, liners, and wipes are reasonably priced between $3.62 and $8.24. Amazon also carries the Natracare brand, including baby wipes, and postpartum and incontinence pads.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment