A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saint Patrick's Day Shirt Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I love reviewing.  I love the variety of products I'm exposed to, that I might never have tried otherwise.  But what I really love is when I get to write a review for something that I already wanted to purchase.  


Such was the case with the St. Patrick's Day shirt.  


There's one day a year where everybody is a little bit Irish.  Everyone wears green, and often, that green takes the form of a special Saint Patrick's Day t-shirt.  


When I selected the shirt for review, I chose this one for Eli because it's no-nonsense look seemed to fit my tween boy best.  When it arrived, I was delighted to discover that the green shamrock on the front of the short sleeved tee matched the green of a long sleeve shirt Eli already owned.  Perfect for our sunny but crisp weather the day of our photo shoot.


"Hey, this is my St. Patrick's Day shirt."  


Now, some of the choices on the website are things I wouldn't want my family wearing.  


But this one?


Suits him well.


We had a great time, enjoying the sunshine in the development going in behind our house.  


He was a cooperative model for me.


And the shirt?  I really like it.


Nice quality cotton, sized just right.


Please take a moment to visit www.saintpatrickdayshirts.com and see their selection of St. Patrick's Day shirts.  


Eli can be a tough customer when it comes to what he will wear.  I'm happy to report that this shirt passed the test!


You can connect with saintpatricksdayshirts.com on Facebook, too, where they post deals and promotions.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment