A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Snapshot: Christmas gift aftermath


Just wanted to share a couple quick pictures of Eli.  I think I mentioned that Paul took him and Jack to spend their Toys R Us gift cards from Grammy, and both of them came home with Nerf guns and Legos.  

I tried so hard for so long to be a gun free house.  But with half a dozen boys, I'm seriously out-voted.  


My little Bubba is getting so big.  Even if he is still skinny enough to hide behind a little tree, this is the year he'll become a teenager.  Ouch.  

I adore him, and his piercing green eyes and his wild stories.  


And he's a good big brother, despite the fact that little brothers can sometimes be annoying.  Anybody who treats my Jack Jack well earns points with me.  


All this, and they mostly humor me when I want to snap pictures of them.  What more could a mama want?  


Ni Hao Yall

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment