A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Paying it forward in adoption

Please remember to support our adopting families by checking out their fundraisers!  I've done some shopping, and it feels good to know that a portion of my purchase it going toward children having a family!  


Most of you have seen Hannah's metamorphosis from referral photo to now.


It's a beautiful thing to be able to turn around and play a small part in helping that happen for other children.  




We're also linking up at:
So be sure to head over there and read how adoption has touched other families.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

2 comments:

  1. Just letting you know I did try entering my blog and I just couldnt get it to work. Thank you for helping these families!

    ReplyDelete