A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Friday, September 13, 2013

Lilla Rose

Remember when I did a review for Flexiclips from Lilla Rose?  Well, funny story...


I saw the August Flexi of the Month, and thought it was really pretty, so I ordered it.  I figured it was the least I could do after Jennifer sent me a free one to review, right?

When the September Flexi of the Month came out, I asked my consultant over a game of Words With Friends, "How do you keep from ordering every single FOTM??"  It's lovely.


You can see how I'd be smitten, right?  She laughed and told me that one of the reasons she signed up to be a consultant was to get the discount.  And then I discovered that you get 5 Flexis in different sizes for only $50 when you sign up.  I had been wanting to try some different sizes anyway, and well...

http://www.lillarose.biz/Grtlyblesd  I'd be honored if you'd stop by my new site and see if there's anything that catches your fancy.


Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!  While you're here, could you click for us?  Just one click helps keep our blog visible at TMB, a significant source of traffic for us.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment