A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

So How Is Hannah Doing With The New Kids?


I expected Hannah to have a hard time with not being the baby any more.


And on a small scale, she was insecure for a bit.


But she likes them both.


In fact, one might even say


she loves Luke to death!  


Seriously, though, she thinks Luke is "Sooo cute!"


And she has done REALLY well at sharing with Katie (who doesn't share back all that well, honestly).


All in all,


I'd say all 3 of my China babies are adjusting to each other nicely.  


Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!  Just one click helps keep our blog visible at TMB.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment