A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Five on Friday - Toddler Playtime

1)  I totally forgot to mention that the neurologist's office called to tell me some of Luke's bloodwork came back funky.  His something-something-something level was off, which can affect his heart and liver.  So they're sending the info to his PCP, who should contact me.  I predict additional testing of some sort.  Yippee.


2)  Mean Mama found a way to enforce Tummy Time.  This special Boppy Tummy Time Pillow I got him for his birthday keeps him from instantly flipping back onto his back.  He hates it most of the time.  Isn't that the way with us, when something is good for us??   Maybe that's just me...


3)  Is she not stinkin' adorable??  Brianna got her to fake sleep for this picture.  


See?  Awake and feisty.  She adores "BeeYana" and she and Hannah are starting to play together more, too.  


4)  Seriously?  I walked into the playroom and burst out laughing.  No one 'fessed up to putting the poodle skirt from the dress up bucket on Luke.  I love having toddlers and teenagers.  


5)  Katie's cast doesn't slow her down any.  I found her up on the chair, cooking away at the play kitchen.  I have a feeling she's going to be able to wear this Chez Ami/Patsy Aiken Designs, Inc swing top next summer, too. She's a pretty tiny little thing!

Don't forget to enter the Easy Canvas Prints 8x10 giveaway I have running, now until Wednesday!  I can't wait to see who wins!


Linking up with:  


Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!  Spare a click for us?  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment