A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Random bits


How cute are these guys??
My mom, "Grammy" to the kids, brought these little sweeties up for Katie and Luke when she was here for the graduation. 
The purple hearts are the paper chain Brianna made for me.  It's getting shorter!  


It's not a great picture of the dress, but I made this 3 years ago while we were waiting for Hannah, and this was her first time wearing it.  It's fully lined with a ruffled muslin underskirt for poofiness, and has matching bloomers.  So fun to finally see her wear it.  


These guys.  I swear, all I did was blink.  Who told them they could get so big??  
(And why is Eli making that face?)

Our wait has finally hit single digits!  
I'm leaving in 9 days!
And I just realized that my To Do Before Going To China list still has way more than 9 things on it.  
Mostly things I don't feel like doing.


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  Have you clicked for us today?  Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I have/had both those fabrics and made a number of things for dd from them! LOVE Hannah's dress.

    Single digits. EEK! SO close!!!!!!

    I am so looking forward to your chronicles in China.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the fabric at a Sewing Mama get together. :) It's lovely. I tried to find pictures from when I posted the S&S years ago, but I lost them in the hard drive crash.

      Delete