A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Yesterday was a great day


Katie and Luke got a present in the mail!  These adorable tee shirts came from my cousin.  :)  I'm going to leave them out on the dresser for a while.  They make me grin ever time I walk past them.

We had friends over for a visit yesterday, as well.  It was a little bittersweet because they're moving across the country, so we won't see them any more.  But it's been a great 8+ years of watching our kids grow up together, and we wish them all the best in their new adventures.  Unfortunately, I didn't manage to snap a single picture!  I'm kicking myself now.  We just talked and played and hung out.  It was good.  Their 6 kids range from 1-17, so there's a nice mesh with our kids.

Consequently, not much school work happened yesterday, and since one of my students went home with them last night, it will be a "different" sort of day around here with just Eli and Jack.  I'm up for relaxed.  We have a movie about Russia we can watch.


If anyone missed it, this is the video I made for our week on G1S1 Asia.  Thank you to those of you who have donated toward our travel expenses!  I can't believe it's finally May, and we'll be in China NEXT MONTH!


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  Spare a click for us?  Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment