A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Come Out Come Out Whoever You Are!

Whomever?  Whatever.  Anyway, the coolest thing happened yesterday.  We came home to a package of goodies from our Amazon Wish List!  Only there was no note or name on the packing list, so I don't know who to thank!


We got a color book with nice, simple pictures, stickers, an airplane story coloring book, a 10 pack of spoons, a set of nesting ducks for the bathtub, and a cool laminated Chinese phrase guide!

Whoever sent this, can you please let me know so I can thank you appropriately?  


I tucked the pink and blue spoons into my suitcase with the other feeding essentials, and I tucked the purple and green ones into the babies' backpacks as backup spoons.  

Thank you, mystery giver!  You made my day.




No comments:

Post a Comment