A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Guess what Hannah got measured for this morning?



She picked PINK tubing, of course.  It should be ready in 2.5 months.  We started the process the beginning of November.  After we requested one, they sent a form to Shriners to have her surgeon sign off on it.  They called me a couple of weeks ago to schedule the fitting/measurement appointment (the chair guys aren't at the local therapy site all the time).  November to April is kind of a long time to me, but given that her surgery isn't scheduled yet, and she doesn't even SEE her surgeon until March, I'm sure we'll have the chair in plenty of time before her surgery.

It will also be nice to have for those times when she just can't keep up with the other kids all day, like trips to Six Flags and the fair.





1 comment:

  1. It's funny, this post shocked and confused me for a second. I forget about her leg, having been around her. She's so active and agile, kwim?

    ReplyDelete