A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waiting Children

China's Waiting Children (from Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 9)

The above link takes you to an exhaustive list of kids waiting for families in China.

If you've been thinking about adopting, why not take a look?

That's how we found Hannah.

She was listed at Rainbow Kids, with the agency Madison Adoption Associates.

You never know who might be waiting for you!




As always, please click for us!
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

Visit our Fundraiser Page

1 comment:

  1. It's a great thing you guys have done. I salute, bow and, if I could, I'd curtsy to you both.

    ReplyDelete