A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hey, look! I do sew!

Fluffy came without much in the way of clothes.  He particularly needed some PANTS.



So I made him some pants and a cute little striped raglan shirt.  


Eli decided the leftover denim from Fluffy's pants would make a nice sheath for his SWORD.


Yes, the boys bought themselves Nerf swords recently.


And being boys, they took the swords on the trampoline.


I'm at the point where I just try not to look.  


Because looking scares me.


Flippin' boys.  






Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Thanks for voting for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment