A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Homestudy Draft Day To Me!

Happy Homestudy Draft Day to me!  Squeal!  Finally some forward progress!

Now, once the corrections are made,

and our placing agency approves it,

and we get the completed, notarized copies in the mail,

we can apply for preliminary immigration approval!

More fingerprints, here we come!  :)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please click the picture below to vote for us!
  Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

 I hate to keep asking, but your click on the above link may help drive more traffic to my blog.  Which means more people who will see our Fundraisers Page and may make a purchase.  Which is an easy way to help support our adoption.  You can click once a day.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment