A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Katie



On the other side of the world, it's tomorrow.  Way, way far away, there's a little bitty girl having her second birthday.



My heart wishes she were here.  I hope her foster family is doing something special for her.  I hope they're feeding her cake and longevity noodles and loving all over her.


Happy birthday baby girl.  God willing, this will be the last one you spend as an orphan.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please click for us!

  Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

 Your click on the above link may help drive more traffic to my blog.  Which means more people who will see our Fundraisers Page and may make a purchase.  You can click once a day.  Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Katie you are so loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Katie! Godspeed to your awaiting family!

    ReplyDelete