A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Update on Paul


Today was Paul's visit to the orthopedist.


Filling out more "new patient" forms.  Seems like I've seen a lot of these in the last few weeks.


This is Paul's x-ray from today.  I didn't get to see the one in the ER, so I was glad I got to see this one.  See the arrow?  That's where the break is.  That's supposed to be one straight line.  
Ouch.

The good news is, he's cleared to start moving his arm more.

And they're sending him to physical therapy, so that will help.

But they're still saying 6-12 weeks until he's all healed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment