A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Friday, August 17, 2012

New Necklaces!


Oooooh, pretty!  

Check out our new fundraiser necklaces!  Aren't they lovely?  They say "mother" in Chinese.  Other languages are available, as well.  In fact, if you purchase ANY of the necklaces on the Our Soul Purpose Etsy shop, and mention our family (grtlyblesd/Shecki) we will receive a portion of the sale.  





And don't forget our ABLE necklaces are still available!  These lovely creations are dear to my heart because they represent how I've come to feel about the "special needs" Hannah and Katie have.  I hope to raise them as capable, confident girls who are ABLE to succeed at whatever they choose to do.  

Thanks for looking, and for supporting our family building adventure!  

No comments:

Post a Comment