A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Friday, August 24, 2012

How Do You Spell Amazing?


Hannah and her friend Joe, in a crib at the orphanage, September 2010.


Hannah and her siblings, August 2012

If you enlarge that picture, you'll see I caught her in mid air.  Seriously, it blows my mind.  The girl with one leg is jumping on a trampoline.

I keep thinking there's going to be something Hannah can't do, and she keeps proving me wrong.  She has incredible balance.  When she takes off her prosthetic leg, she can hop around the house, and even stand on one foot and carry on a conversation, something I occasionally have a problem doing with two legs.


Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs
Your click on this box may help drive more traffic to my blog.  Which means more people who will see our fundraiser t-shirts, necklaces, coffee, and Your Adopt Shop storefront.  Thank you!  

1 comment:

  1. She is one amazing girl indded! Due in no small part to the fact that you and Paul are raising ner (and her sibs) to know that there is nothing they cannot do if they try! You don't molly-coddle her and keep her wrapped in cotton up on a shelf - you let her get ON the trampoline and I don't like to let mine on the trampoline cuz I'm a fraidy cat (they go on anyway!). Great job!

    ReplyDelete