A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Samuel!


Yesterday was Sam's birthday!


He was excited to finally open the package from grandparents that's been sitting in our front room.  
Like the football tan line on his neck?  
He's at practice twice a day this week.  


Somebody remind me to buy candles, okay?  
We had to resort to place value to illustrate 1 ten and 4 ones.
And yes, they're pink.


:sigh:  He's hard to photograph.  Remember the Easter pictures?


That's better.
Look at that boy.  I just love him to pieces.  
When he was a toddler/preschooler, I had a hard time with him, and I taped his picture to my bathroom mirror to remind me to pray for him every morning.
God honored that by giving me a fierce love for him.

He's a really neat kid, and I can't wait to see what he becomes in life.


It's a cell phone!


"Just what I always wanted!"


Notice the brothers checking it out?


And this boy?  


He got one, too.
You could call it a belated half birthday present, since he turned 15.5 yesterday.  
But we figured with the boys starting high school, it was time for them to have phones.  
They're pretty excited.
Josiah has sent me 12 text messages this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment