A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Legos

 A few days ago, my boys embarked on an ambitious project.


They started sorting their legos.


By color.


And all I have to say is,


it serves to emphasize


how very many legos we've acquired over the years.


LOTS of them.
  

With a generous pile still left to be sorted.


And a bucket of "guys"


And the sets that are either built


Or in progress.


There should be no reason to hear the words "I'm bored" cross their lips this summer, right?

2 comments:

  1. That looks like our lego situation in regards to sheer number of them. I don't see my boys sorting theres anytime soon though.

    ReplyDelete