A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Random Sunday Musings


Don't tell my kids, but I suspect they may still be learning, even though it's summer time.  


Just a hunch.


We recently received this lovely quilt for Hannah from Paul's mom.  


I've been working on some more bows for Hannah.    


Having some new ribbon come in the mail inspired me.


I've got some more in progress, but I got distracted, lol.  


Brianna made Paul a cake for Father's Day.


No, it's not a baby carrier!  Although it does look like one, doesn't it?  It's a radio harness.  

1 comment:

  1. thought the picture of the radio harness WAS a baby carrier and you were trying to tell us something!.

    ReplyDelete