A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Snapshot

A pictoral glimpse into my day.





Poor Furby has them on his lips.


And Eli on his hands & legs.

And neck.



This morning Paul took Samuel and Hannah to church while I stayed home with The Spotted Ones (and Josiah).



Somehow, I managed to convince them to let me take a few pictures.



After working looking over Furby's spelling test, I decided to sit down and do some phonics practice with him.




Which quickly turned into a multi-player game.



In case you can't read Eli's note, here it is up close:


Oh yeah. That's why I do this. And no, I didn't correct his spelling.












Sunday Snapshot

2 comments:

  1. WOW - bless their hearts. Praying for you all - for quick healing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!!! That is very cool!!!! Hope your precious ones feel better very soon!!

    ReplyDelete