A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A is for AtoZ Challenge

A is an Amazing letter. So many things came to mind to blog about today.






A is for Annaliese, my Awesome first daughter.




A is for April, a month rapidly filling with Appointments.

And of course, A is for Adoption.

And Adorable.



But instead of any of these, I'll start by explaining that A is for the A to Z Challenge that I'm participating in this month. It's a blog roll. Every day in April, with the exception of Sundays after today, almost 2,000 bloggers will all be blogging about the topic they choose by the same letter. Tomorrow is B, Tuesday is C, etc. It will be a challenge for me to post almost every day. I'm up for a challenge, though. After all, I live with these guys:






You ever try to get 7 kids to snuggle up, look at the camera, and SMILE at the same time?? Talk about a challenge!

So if you're curious, click on the button in the sidebar and check out some of the other blogs participating in the A to Z Challenge this month. And come back tomorrow where B is for BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! My first post wasn't very creative...but I think I will get the hang of it quickly! I like that you chose a few different things to talk about. :)

    ReplyDelete